Delicious Dining at Duxbury House
Memory Care Assisted Living Dining
At Duxbury House At The Village, each self-contained household has a dining room where residents enjoy three delicious, nutritious and tastefully prepared meals every day with healthy snacks and hydration options always available. A Registered Dietitian reviews and approves menus for delicious and nutritious meals. Menu items are varied to suit diverse needs and tastes, and individual preferences.
Our seasonal menu options highlight the freshest items available and feature restaurant-quality meats, local seafood, and fresh produce. Carefully programmed menus incorporate local flavors, blending creative choices with traditional comfort foods.
All of our menus offer low sodium, heart healthy/low fat, and sugar-free options to accommodate specialized diets.
Memory Care Dining Program Features:
- Meals are supervised by Resident Assistants to ensure appropriate nutritional and fluid intake, and assistance when needed
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week prepared by our expert culinary staff
- Healthy, hydrating snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Guest meals are available and we accommodate reservations for private family gatherings
- Guests welcome for special events throughout the year
- Seasonal menus for fresh variety