Memory Care Assisted Living
Specialized Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Our residents may share similar diagnoses, but they are individuals with their own histories, interests, and abilities. At Duxbury House, residents are respected as individuals, with supportive memory care services provided by full-time care teams for familiarity, continuity of care, and the dignity they deserve.
Our full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator and team of Activities Assistants plan programs, activities, events, and outings for our residents’ varied interests and abilities to achieve the highest quality of life possible.
The Duxbury House All Inclusive Plan Features:
- Dedicated Memory Care Director, Nurses, Resident Assistants, Social Worker, and Life Enrichment Team
- 24-hour staffing with professional caregivers specializing in the care of individuals with memory impairment including Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. All caregivers are Certified Dementia Care Practitioners (CDP).
- Two self-contained, homelike households, each with country kitchen, dining room, living room, sunroom, and lounges for quiet visits
- Peaceful home-like environment with soothing décor and bright open spaces
- Easy access to secure outdoor patios and gardens
- Scheduled activities daily
- Personal care assistance and medication management
- A Registered Dietitian oversees the dining program with delicious and nutritious meals served three times daily
- Wellness, social, fitness, and enrichment programs
- Emergency response and security systems
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Resident controlled heating and air conditioning
- Transportation to medical appointments and outings
- Assistance with the coordination of healthcare needs and medical appointments, including telehealth visits
- Family support and education
- All utilities included, except telephone and cable TV
- Hair salon
Duxbury House Video
Our video tour lets you explore our award-winning memory care assisted living community from wherever you are.